First things first, the title may seem a little over promising but it is true. Anyone with the adequate skills for the work can find a job in LESS THAN A WEEK.
Present a Good Resume
- A good resume means a lots of things. Surf through the internet and learn tips on How to write a perfect resume.
- Alter the keywords as per the company’s profile.
- Do not write more than one page if you are fresher.
- Be concise and to the point.
- DO NOT send text file to the company if you are applying online. Instead send them the pdf file.
- Keep your resume updated every time you apply.
Maintain the Records
- Do not apply multiple times in same company. Keep a track of wherever you have applied.
- Clearly note down the details of job and the salary they are offering.
Clear Up Your Social Profile
- Recruiter now a days go through your social profiles to see what kind of person you are. Remove any otherwise content and make it look professional.
- Always mention the achievements into your profiles, it shows them how well you have performed in your last job.
- Also upload the most professional looking picture as your display picture.
Provide Adequate Contact Details
- Giving them the correct contact details would not infer your privacy. It rather would make you look more interested.
- Company often doesn’t call back once the call is dropped or not picked, so be conscious.
- Give them every possible way of reaching you, be it mail, email or telephone number.
Wait For the Call
- Once you have applied in several companies, provided them all the required information, wait for their call.
- Waiting simply doesn’t mean to sit idle but to keep revising all the stuff you know. Read a lot in this period.
- Keep your phone close to avoid missing any such calls.
That’s it. This is all you need to do for find a job in less than a week. This is no rocket science to learn but the few simple tricks that most of us forget to implement.